The Leet Hall was a medieval building in the market place of Burton-on-Trent, built between 1473 and 1493 by Abbot Thomas Feld primarily as a meeting place for the manorial court. A “court leet” was a historical manorial court responsible for local law and order, checking weights and measures, and inspecting goods. In this case, the main product was ale.
The building had two levels. The ground floor held spaces for local market traders. The first floor served as the main meeting room for the court. By the 16th century, the Leet Hall became commonly known as the town hall. It was also called the high hall in the 1690s
Sadly, the only photo that seems to exist is of its demoition in 1770.

